The Manitoba Human Rights Commission
The Manitoba Human Rights Commission is an Independent Agency of the Government of Manitoba. In addition to administrating the Human Rights Code Code, the Manitoba Human Rights Commission administers a complaints process and educates the public about the Human Rights Code.
- Address: 175 Hargrave Street, Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 945-3007
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.manitobahumanrights.ca
Human Rights Hub
The Human Rights Hub is a website that compiles and advertises all human rights events, organizations, and opportunities occurring in Winnipeg.
- Address: Global College - 515 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://humanrightshub.ca/about/
Community Legal Education Association (CLEA)
The Community Legal Education Association is a non-profit organization that provides Manitobans with legal information through various programs and resources.
- Address: 301- 441 Main Street. Winnipeg, MB
- Phone Number: (204) 943-2382
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.communitylegal.mb.ca
Legal Help Centre
The Legal Help Centre is a non-profit organization that works to improve access to legal and social services for low-income families by providing various services such as legal education and support.
- Address: 202-393 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
- Phone Number: (204)258-3096
- Website: https://legalhelpcentre.ca/
Public Interest Law Centre (Legal Aid Manitoba)
The Public Interest Law Centre is a branch of Legal Aid Manitoba representing and advocating for groups and individuals on issues relating to social justice.
- Address: 287 Broadway – 4th Floor, Winnipeg, MB
- Phone Number: (204)985-8500
- Website: https://www.legalaid.mb.ca/