Main Street Project
The Main Street Project is a community health centre founded in 1972 that helps vulnerable residents in Winnipeg. They offer services such as shelter, food, and transitional housing.
- Address: 661 Main Street, Winnipeg MB
- Phone Number: (204)982-8229
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.mainstreetproject.ca/
Spence Neighborhood Association
The Spence Neighborhood Association (SPA) works with the Spence community to revitalize and renew the community. They offer services relating to areas such as Youth and Families, the environment, and community economic development.
- Address: 615 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Phone Number: (204)783-5000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.spenceneighbourhood.org/
Elmwood Community Resource Centre
The Elmwood Community Resource Centre is an organization that works to build and improve the Elmwood neighborhood by offering services such as counselling and community development.
- Address: 545 Watt Street, Winnipeg, MB
- Phone Number: (204)982-1720
- Website: http://elmwoodcrc.ca/
Sexual Education Resource Centre – Winnipeg Office
The Sexual Education Resource Centre is an organization that promotes sexual health through education to create a society that celebrates sexuality thru life.
- Address: 200-226 Osborne St. North, Winnipeg MB
- Phone: (204) 982-7800
- Website: https://serc.mb.ca/
West Central Women’s Resource Centre
The West Central Women’s Resource Centre is a centre located in the West Central neighborhood of Winnipeg that empowers and encourages women to help themselves, their families, and their community, engage in healthier lifestyles.
- Address: 640 Ellice Ave, Winnipeg, MB
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (204)774-8975
- Website: https://wcwrc.ca/
Immigration Partnership Winnipeg
About: Immigration Partnership Winnipeg is an organization responsible for identifying the needs and priorities, and areas for action to support settlement and integration of newcomers in Winnipeg.
- Address: 432 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
- Phone Number: (204)943-2561
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.ipwinnipeg.org/
Rainbow Resource Centre
Rainbow Resource Centre offers support to the 2SLGBTQ+ community and families, friends, and employers of 2SLGBTQ+ individuals through services such as counselling, education, and programming.
- Address: 170 Scott Street, Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204)474-0212
- Website: https://rainbowresourcecentre.org/
NorWest Co-op Community Health
The NorWest Co-op Community Health is an organization that offers multiple programs to engage the community in health and wellness.
- Address: 785 Keewatin Street, Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 938-5900
- Website: https://norwestcoop.ca/